New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Piedmont Public Schools . . . home of the Wildcats! Enrollment of new students, Pre-K thru 12th grade may be completed at the Piedmont Public Schools Administration Building, located at 713 Piedmont Rd. N., between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday thru Friday.
Parents may download the required enrollment documents below or pick up an enrollment packet from the Administration Building.
- Pre-K students must be four years old on or before September 1st of the school year.
- Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before September 1st of the school year.
- Students must reside within the Piedmont Schools attendance boundaries. Piedmont Schools does not accept transfer students.
- State-Issued Birth Certificate
- Driver's License of Parent/Guardian with Current Address
- Current Immunization Record
- Proof of Residence
- Two Current Utility Bills (Examples: gas, electric, water)
- Mortgage Statement or Rental/Lease Agreement
Parents unable to provide proof of residence because they are currently residing with a friend or relative on a temporary or permanent basis will be required to complete a Residency Affidavit. Residency Affidavits are available at the Piedmont Schools Administration Building. An appointment is required and both the parent/guardian and homeowner/leasee must be in attendance. Call 373-2311 for more information.