Free and Reduced Meal Program
Piedmont Public Schools asks all families to fill out a free and reduced school meals application. Our school sites offer breakfast and lunch every school day. If you are able to meet certain requirements your child, or children, may qualify for free or reduced-priced meals. If you would like to apply for this benefit, please complete the application online. If you have any questions about the program or the application, please contact Stephanie Palen, Child Nutrition Director, at 373-5135.
APPLY ONLINE FOR FREE & REDUCED LUNCH
- Why should I submit an application?
- When should I apply, and do I submit a separate application for each child?
- Who is eligible to receive free or reduced-price school meals?
- I receive benefits through WIC (Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children). Can my child get free meals?
- Does my or my child’s immigration status matter for submitting school meals applications?
- Why aren't school meals free for all students this year?
- Do I need to fill out an application for each child?
- May I apply if someone in my household is not a U.S. citizen?
- Who should I include as members of my household?