Welcome to Piedmont Public Schools, home of the Wildcats! Enrollment of new students may be completed online by his or her parent or guardian.
Pre-K students must be four years old on or before September 1st of the school year.
Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before September 1st of the school year.
Students must reside within the Piedmont Schools attendance boundaries.
Piedmont Schools does not accept transfer students. Proof of residence is required for enrollment in our school district.**
** Parents or guardians who are unable to provide proof of residence because they are currently residing with a relative or friend on a temporary or permanent basis will be required to complete a Residency Affidavit. Residency Affidavits are available via email request at firstname.lastname@example.org. An appointment may be required and both the parent/guardian and homeowner/lessee must be in attendance. Call 373-2311 for more information.
Documents REQUIRED for Enrollment at Piedmont Schools:
- Student Registration Form
- Student Guardianship Information
- Request for Records (if applicable)
- Home Language Survey
- Indian Education Form (if applicable)
- Internet Access Conduct Agreement
- State-Issued Birth Certificate
- Driver's License of Parent/Guardian with CURRENT ADDRESS
- Current Immunization Record
- Proof of Residence (TWO current utility bills AND Mortgage Statement or Rental/Lease Agreement)
District Business Office, Superintendent's Office & Enrollment Center